I love food, but I am not the most motivated cook. That’s what I have recipes like this for! Extremely inexpensive, quick and simple to make, and SO GOOD. Keep reading for this amazing 3-ingredient Chili Cheese Dip!
First, you need to purchase your ingredients. For a small portion I only get one 8 oz. package of Philadelphia Creme Cheese ($2.27), one can of Hormel Chili with NO BEANS ($2.08) and a small bag of shredded sharp cheddar cheese ($4.75). Don’t forget to snag a bag of chips to dip it in! I typically grab a bag of Tostitos Scoops for about $3, but there are definitely even cheaper options that would work the same!
- To begin, I preheat the oven to 350 degrees, which takes a conventional oven about 6 minutes to complete. This is about how much time you need to put the dip together, it’s seriously that easy.
- Using a small glass pan, take the entire package of creme cheese and cover the whole bottom of the pan with it evenly.
- Spread the whole can of bean-less chili on top of the creme cheese layer, spreading it evenly as well.
- Top this with a layer of the shredded sharp cheddar cheese until the chili is covered, or add even more if more cheesy is what you prefer!
- Place the pan in the oven and set a timer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes the top layer of cheese should be melted and you can take out the pan and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Then break open your bag of tortilla chips and dig in!!!