I’m a twin, okay a fraternal twin… but it still ROCKS. Here are a few reasons why:
- I have a best friend all the time, no matter what. Whether she’s in the mood to listen to me vent or not, she does it anyway, and I’ll always do the same because that’s just what a BFF does.
- We laugh at people who think we’re telepathic and can read each other’s minds. Like, I get that might have happened in old Mary Kate and Ashley shows but seriously?? No, I don’t know what number she’s thinking of right now and NO I didn’t feel pain too when she broke her wrist (other than emotionally, I hate seeing her hurt!)
- We like the same things but are still wildly independent. Growing up and playing the same sports was tough, but slowly we grew in different directions and pursued our own interests; and supported each other every step of the way.
- We grew up in the same house for 18 years, and for some of that time, we even shared a bedroom. There are so many shenanigans that we would get into, and at the end of the day could walk across the hall and have ourselves a “sleepover”.
- We may fight, but if someone else crosses the other, you better watch out. I’m not sure anything makes me madder than someone upsetting my sister. I may be a tad bias, but she’s one of the greatest people I know and as her older sister (by 17 minutes LOL) it’s my job to fire back.